Returns & Exchanges
We shipped you the wrong product – We are very sorry. Every order is double checked but once in a while this happens. We will send you a return label and get you the correct item sent. We send the new item when the return arrives. Or we can charge for the wrong item, send the correct product immediately and then refund you for the wrong one when we receive it back. Just give us a call or send an email to let us know what happened – be sure to include your order number.
Product arrived broken or non-functioning – Sorry about that. Most likely the damage occurred in shipping and we will need to follow up with the shipping company. We will need to get documentation (a photo is great) of the broken or damaged product. Whatever the situation, we are committed to resolving it for you as fast as the business day allows and with the least amount of time spent on your end.
The product broke after use – The product is most likely covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. We will need to have the item returned to us and then we can contact the manufacturer about the product repair or replacement. We will facilitate the process to the best of our abilities if it happened recently after you bought it from us. After thirty days we ask that you deal with the manufacturer directly. Once the defect is confirmed we will send you a replacement.
You want to return a product before use/opening – We understand. Ship it back and we will give you a refund or suggest an alternative. We do not pay for return shipping in this situation. There may be a restocking fee. See notes below about policies on specific products.
You want to return a product after use/opening – It is at our discretion if we will accept these returns. There will most likely be a restocking fee if we do. Some items we cannot accept back. Understand that we don’t actually “restock” anything (except for indestructible items like plastic tubing that is in new condition), they are sold as used on Craigslist.
Grow tents – We do not accept returns on grow tents. Should you somehow talk us into it, there is a 50% restocking fee on grow tents. It may seem like a lot but not if you understand we can’t and don’t repack them. You are best off selling one you don’t want on Craigslist.
Grow lights – We do not accept returns on grow lights. They are too fragile, and their lifespan is too short, and people buying them are appropriately careful about them being new. Nobody wants the grow light you had. If we could accept them back and resell them for you we would, but we can’t and don’t.
Price changes – If you buy something and we later lower the price there will be no refund for the difference. This includes specials run on other website or in our discounted section.
Special order items – These cannot be returned. The order cannot canceled before two months. After two months the order may be canceled if we have not shipped you the product. Please order with care.
Controllers, CO2 related products, PPM / PH monitors, meters, and testers – If defective, these items must be inspected or repaired by the manufacturer directly. We are happy to help you process these returns with the manufacturer, however, you will be responsible for any shipping or repair costs.
Theft – If a package or packages are delivered to your door and somebody steals them from there we are not responsible for this. You agree to trust the delivery carrier confirmation that the package(s) were delivered.
General Shipping Information
1. Over-boxing – Over-boxing is provided at no extra charge and includes no identifying markings – perfect for gifts, surprises, etc. This is the default shipping method unless otherwise requested and is 99.5% accurate. If you still want to confirm over-boxing you can take responsibility for this by calling us each before your order ships – in this case we will provide a verbal or photo confirmation that your box was packed as desired. See example to the right.
2. Low Cost – Greners.com seeks to offer the best price for all our equipment and supplies to save you money.
3. Time To Ship – Greners.com average time to ship orders is anywhere from 2 to 6 days, depending on availability. Special order items may take longer. Occasionally items will be manufacturer back ordered.
4. Ship From – Items ship from our warehouses or our vendors to minimize time in transit to you. Most orders will ship from Colorado. Products may not always be in stock at your nearest location – and will ship from another warehouse if you will receive your order sooner that way.
5. Carrier Method – Standard size items will ship via one of the major carriers… Fedex, UPS or USPS. Large orders ship palletized by truck through a local freight carrier.
6. Packing – Whenever available we use recycled boxes and cushioning (reused). Please recycle the boxes if the service is available to you. The peanuts we use are bio-degrable, you may safely dispose of them however is convenient.
7. Delivery – Packages are sent with delivery confirmation, no signature required. You are responsible for proper receipt of your packages. Email or call if you would like your order to be sent with a signature required on delivery. For additional security you can request the packages be held at the nearest UPS or Fedex location for pickup.
Greners.com ships anywhere you desire in the world. Email email@example.com to place your order.
Shipping method – International shipments typically ship via USPS, UPS, and/or FedEx. Visit this web page to calculate shipping costs http://ircalc.usps.gov/, or email us what you wish to purchase.
Payment – Payment must be made with a verified credit card, Paypal account, money order, or bank transfer.
Placing orders – Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. In most cases you will be replied to with a link to a Paypal invoice to complete your order.
Details – Greners.com does not pay return shipping in the event of a warranty situation or if a product was damaged or lost in shipment in shipment. You are responsible for all shipping charges, this includes duties and taxes that may be required by your country.