We are America’s Mushroom Company
- As of January 2023, GrowLife is a publicly-traded, holding company solely focused on the rapidly growing and evolving mushroom market through the acquisition of Bridgetown Mushrooms.
- Bridgetown is structured into three core divisions: fresh gourmet mushrooms, functional mushroom products, and mycology supplies.
- Bridgetown sells its products nationwide, direct to consumers as well as through national retailers.
- We distinguish ourselves by the fact that we grow our own mushrooms in Portland, OR.
Founded in 2018 and located in Portland, Oregon, Bridgetown is fully operational, with vertically integrated operations in growing, harvesting, sterilization, and retail fulﬁllment of functional mushrooms, gourmet mushrooms, and functional /medicinal mushroom-based products. Current facilities total 10,000 square feet.
Founded in 2018 and located in Portland, Oregon, Bridgetown is one of America’s only fully vertically integrated gourmet and functional mushroom producers operating at scale. We are are active in the areas of growing, harvesting, sterilization, and retail fulﬁllment of functional mushrooms, gourmet mushrooms, as well as supplier of mycology supplies.
GrowLife Announces It has Closed on the Acquisition of Bridgetown Mushrooms
Highly Anticipated Acquisition of the Specialty Mushroom Company Marks a Milestone for the Company
- GrowLife has completed the acquisition of assets from Bridgetown Mushrooms, effectively marking its full entrance into the burgeoning space
- GrowLife has been actively investing time and financial resources into Bridgetown over the past year, setting the table for rapid expansion in 2023.
- Executives have scheduled a conference call with investors to go over their growth plans for 2023 on January 19th 2023 at 4:30pm EST