Why GrowLife Inc.?
GrowLife’s strategy is clear: Leverage solid business fundamentals, smart investments and strategic use of technology to help businesses grow and the industry flourish.
- GrowLife serves national market demand of equipment and supplies for all products
- Evolve e-commerce system to e-logistics tools for just-in-time supply chain management
- We help lower all production costs through automation and networked subsystems
- GrowLife store-within-a-store, nearby supplies and delivery local cultivators
- Industry expertise and reliable product offering at the best price
- Professional bidding on commercial installations
- Multiple channels offering to serve all indoor cultivation consumer groups
Solid Fiscal Strategy
World Class Talent
Listen to Our Latest Investor Call
GrowLife, Inc. (PHOT) aims to become the nation’s largest cultivation service provider for cultivating organics, herbs and greens and plant-based medicines. Our mission is to help make our customers successful. Through a network of local representatives covering the United States and Canada, regional centers and its e-Commerce team, GrowLife provides essential goods and services including media, industry-leading hydroponics and soil, plant nutrients, and thousands more products to specialty grow operations. GrowLife is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington and was founded in 2012.